Mission & Vision of SCANIK
The mission of SCANIK is to advance knowledge and educate Muslim students in the field of science, technology, and medical that will best serve the nation and Islamic community in the 21st century.
The Institute is committed to generating, disseminating, and preserving knowledge, and to working with others to bring this knowledge to bear on the nation and Islamic community’s great challenge. SCANIK is dedicated to providing its students with an education that combines rigorous academic study and excitement of discovery with the support and intellectual stimulation of diverse global community. SCANIK also ensures to inculcate ethics and Islamic values in students’ life. We seek to develop each member of the SCANIK the ability and passion work wisely, creatively for betterment of human kind, Islamic community especially. We strive to serve as a beacon of knowledge that bridges people and culture for the betterment of humanity.
- To provide education and training of excellent quality.
- To ensure that the SCANIK, as a self-governing academic community, shall maintain and enhance its standing as a teaching academy of national standard in both teaching and human values.
- To identify new techniques of study for development and improvement, responding to contemporary developments in both intellectual and national environment.
- To conserve, enhance, and utilize fully its special resources including its libraries, computer labs, and scientific collections.
- To continue to attract high-quality students and staff who are essential for the maintenance of the SCANIK's academic standing.
- To contribute to Islamic community and Nation through excellence in education; to serve as a valuable resource for society; and remain a source of pride for all.